How to remove dark circles in the eyes with natural ingredients – Many women and men who have dark circles under the eyes or also called panda eyes. Dark circles can develop at an early age, although more often experienced by parents.
there are many factors causing the appearance of dark circles under or in the eyelids such as excessive smoking, lack of sleep, improper diet, excessive drinking, pollution and allergies.
Hormonal imbalance during menstruation, pregnancy or menopause can also be a trigger for the formation of dark circles.
There are many cosmetic products designed to minimize the appearance of dark circles on the eyes. But, most of these products are expensive and contain chemicals that can be harmful to the skin. So why do not you try a natural treatment? Many natural remedies can effectively treat dark circles under the eyes.
Here how to remove dark circles on the eyes with natural materials
Cucumber has a coolant as well as properties of an effective natural substance used to treat dark circles. They can brighten skin tone, increase blood flow and reduce swelling.
- Cut the cucumber into thick slices and chill in the refrigerator. Place a cold cucumber slice on top of each eye for 10 to 15 minutes. Then wash with lukewarm warm water. Do this twice a day for at least a week to see the change in results.
- Grate cucumber until smooth or make cucumber juice extract, then chill in the refrigerator for a few minutes. Dip the cotton ball in the juice and use it under the eyes. Allow the skin to absorb the juice for about 15 minutes. Then wash it with warm water. Do this twice a day for a week.
- Another way to treat dark circles is to mix cucumber juice with the same amount of lemon juice, then apply it to the skin in the eye circle area using a cotton ball. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash it off with clean water. Do this once a day for eight to 10 days.
Potatoes have a natural bleaching properties that can help alleviate dark circles. They can also help get rid of swelling around the eyes.
- Cool two potatoes in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Peel and grate the potatoes until smooth
- then dab around your eyes before going to bed and leave overnight.
- In the morning, wash with warm water.
- use this natural remedy every day for a week or more to remove dark circles.
3. Dyed green tea
Rich in antioxidants and tannins, green tea bags can help alleviate dark circles. Tanin in tea also reduces swelling and swelling.
- Boil two green tea bags in one and a half cups of water for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and cool in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- place a cold tea bag over your eyes for about 15 minutes.
Follow this drug twice a day for at least 10 days to get a positive result.
4. Almond Oil
Almond oil is also very effective in relieving skin tone around the eyes. Because it is rich in nutritious vitamins and minerals, almond oil can also rejuvenate the skin smooth and keep moist.
- lightweight skin massage with five or six drops of almond oil under the eyes before bed. Leave it overnight, then wash it with cold water the next day. Follow this medicine every day until dark circles disappear entirely.
- Or, mix five or six drops of almond oil with one tablespoon of raw honey. Apply carefully on the skin under the eyes before going to sleep. Leave it overnight and then wash it with warm water in the morning. Repeat daily until you get the desired result.
5. Rose water
rose water is a natural material that effectively fades dark circles under the eyes. Rose water is rich in antioxidants that nutritious help strengthen skin cells, regenerate skin tissue and rejuvenate the skin around the eyes.
- Dip a clean cotton ball in rose water and apply it in the area of your eye circle.
- leave for about 15 minutes and then wash the eye area with lukewarm warm water
- Do this once in the morning and once in the evening, every day for two weeks.
Milk contains lactic acid which helps soften and moisturize the skin under the eyes even milk has proteins, enzymes, amino acids and antioxidants Which is needed to strengthen the skin and heal the damaged skin Milk can be used as a cold compress to treat dark circles and reduce enlarged eye bags
- Soak a cotton ball on cold milk that has been stored in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Place the cotton ball under your eyes and hold it until it becomes warm.
- use this medicine three or four times a day for several weeks.
Tomatoes are one of the most effective solutions to overcome dark circles under the eyes.They contain lycopene antioxidants, which help to alleviate Dark circles.
- Blenders of medium-size tomatoes into pasta.
- Add one half teaspoon of lemon juice, a pinch of turmeric powder and two teaspoons of gram flour to tomato paste. Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Apply a paste to a dark circle.
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes and then wash it with warm water.
- Do this two or three times each week until your black circle goes completely.
8. Mint Leaf
The cooling effect of mint leaves can soothe tired eyes, which in turn helps reduce dark circles in the eyelid.
- Put handful of fresh mint leaves into pasta
- Apply a smooth mint leaf to a dark circle.
- Leave for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
- Do this once a day until you get a positive result.
9. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil helps moisturize the delicate and thin skin under the eyes, which in turn reduces the appearance of dark circles. This can produce positive results within a few days because coconut oil is easily absorbed by the skin.
- Apply a little coconut oil on the skin near the eyes.
- Massage the area in a circular motion, clockwise first and then counterclockwise.
Leave overnight and rinse with warm water the next morning.
Follow this simple treatment every day for about a week to start seeing the difference.
Those are some tips you can follow to eliminate black circles on the eyes. Do not let panda eyes make your appearance disturbed.