How to remove dark spots – Black spots are something that is possible for some women is very disturbing and certainly can affect beauty.
the main cause of the occurrence of black spots is If in the body of excessive melanin secretion, then comes the circumstance where there is black spots or hyperpigmentation.
Black spots do not attack women only. Men can also experience this, but tend to arise in people with dark skin. In addition to melanin secretion, sun exposure can also be a cause of the appearance of black spots, as well as other factors such as pregnancy, excessive stress, lack of rest and hormonal imbalances.
To remove black spots on a stubborn face is not easy. If you want to get lost quickly needed special treatment by the experts such as Dermatologist. But of course We have to spend money that is not cheap.
If cost becomes an obstacle, then the only way is with natural medicine. Here are some ways to remove black spots naturally.
1. Oatmeal and Lemon
Prepare 4 spoons of water Squeeze Lemon, then mix it with half a cup of Rolled Oat or ground oatmeal, then stir until blended.
Apply the mixed mask to face evenly, then wait until it dries by itself.
If it is dry, then wash off Cloth that has been dipped in warm water
do this natural treatment regularly for 2 times a week.
2. Tomato juice and butter Milk
Mix 2 tbsp juice Tomatoes with 2 tbsp Butter Milk Butter Milk is almost the same as lemon as a natural bleach ingredient.
After stirring it into a paste, then apply it to the entire surface of the face
wait until the dry, then rinse with warm water.
3. Mixed Almond, Honey And Sandalwood Powder
First soak 10 Almonds overnight.
Then milled almonds that have been thrown away
then add half a teaspoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder.
Stir to form a paste.
] Apply to the entire face, and wait for a few minutes to dry.
Finish, wash the mask with warm water.
Other natural ingredients that you can use to remove black spots include, potato slices that are also effective for removing dark circles under the eyes, aloe vera, vitamin E oil and papaya.
There are many other natural ingredients that are effective enough to remove black spots on the face such as potatoes, Vitamin E oil, and papaya.
Not everyone is compatible with this natural treatment, depending on the type of skin they have. Especially for those of you who have sensitive skin, should be more careful again before using it.
Those are some ways you can do to fade black spots like moles on the face, Black spots are stubborn enough, so you should do the treatment patiently.
- removes dark spots on the face like a mole
- black spots on the face like a mole
- causes black spots on the face like a mole
- how to remove dark spots like a mole
- how to remove dark spots on the face like a mole
- black spots on skin like a mole
- removes dark spots Such as a mole
- black spots such as a mole
- how to remove dark spots on the face like dung Flies
- how to remove dark spots like moles on the face
- how to remove black spots like a mole naturally
- black spots that arise on facial skin like a mole
- black spots
- how to remove black spots on the face like a mole
- black stain on the face like a mole
- how to remove black spots like a mole