Benefits of olive oil to remove black spots on stubborn face – Having a clean smooth face with no black spots and pimples is what every woman wants, because the appearance of black spots will surely make a woman look so unattractive. The cause of black spots appear can be caused by some things like sun exposure, wrong facial treatments, cosmetics, even because of heredity.
Therefore we need a good facial treatment to prevent the occurrence of black spots, because if it appears, black spots will be difficult to remove. Then, what if stubborn black spots already spread in the face? Just calm down, a lot of ways kok to remove stubborn black spots on the face, one quick way is to use laser techniques. Not only that, the laser technique is also able to smooth the skin color. But of course to do this laser technique You need to spend a fee that is not cheap. It costs quite expensive.
For those of you who do not have enough money to do laser techniques do not get discouraged. Many kok, natural way that is also effective at removing stubborn black spots on the face. One of them is olive oil. Olive oil contains antioxidants that can counteract free radicals that cause skin damage such as the use of cosmetics that cause skin hyperpigmentation as well as pollution and exposure to UV rays.
Well already know a lot right, the benefits of olive oil for skin health. Hereinafter how to remove black spots on the face with olive oil .
1. Mixed olive oil and rose oil
- Mix 2 tbsp and 1 tbsp rose water, stir until blended
- then apply on face. Wait for 5 minutes or until it dries by itself
- Rinse with lukewarm warm water
- do this way 2 times a day, preferably before bed.
2. Mixed Olive Oil and Lemon
The benefits of oil to eliminate black spots will be more effective if we combine with other natural ingredients, one of which is Lemon. Lemon has a natural bleach that can fade dark stains. if you do not have lemon, Lime can also be used as an alternative. As for how to make it.
- Mix half a teaspoon of lemon juice with 1 tsp Olive Oil.
- Stir until evenly spread to paste the paste, then spread over the face.
- Wait until it dries or 10-15 minutes
- After that wash with warm water warm.
Notes : For those who have sensitive skin should first test by sticking a little on the Arms or cheeks, in case of resignation or itching, discontinue use
3. Olive Oil And Baking Soda
Baking soda can be used as a cleanser that enough effectively remove black spots. Not only that, baking soda can also be used to remove dead skin cells. If combined with olive oil, then the result is powerful enough to remove black spots. For how to make it.
- mix 1sdm baking soda with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Stir until evenly to form a paste.
- Apply to the whole face slowly in a circular motion
- Wait until 10 – 15 minutes
- then wipe using warm water and dry with a dry towel.
note : Do not use baking soda excessively, because its effect will make the skin dry and wrinkled.
4. Mixed Olive Oil and Tea Tree oil
Tea tree oil we can get at the nearest beauty shop. Tea tree oil has a spongy content with Benzoyl peroxyda, where it is simply a propeller used to reduce dark spots and redness of the skin. Tea tree oil is very safe, because it will not make the skin dry and flaky. If combined with the benefits of Olive oil to remove black spots, then the results can be quickly we feel.
- Combine 3 tets of tea tree oil with 5 drops of Olive oil.
- then apply on the surface area of the face that there are black spots.
- Allow for a few minutes, then wash with lukewarm hot water.
note : Although these two natural ingredients are safe, it would not hurt you to test them first by sticking them behind the ears. If there is an itchy reaction and redness. Should not continue usage.
Those are some ways to remove black spots with olive oil that you can make at home easily. Surely you are wondering. How long to remove black spots with olive oil, right? The answer is not necessarily ladies. Because all that depends in the treatment, and other factors that determine depending on our own skin type. Like a word, matches are yes …
- how long to remove black spots with olive oil
- how many days olive oil can get rid of acne and black spots
- use baking soda and olive oil For black spots